Cell Context Screens for New Topoisomerase Drugs
- In situ action critical in drug validation.
- Our new technique is rapid & avoids gradients
- Works with Topoisomerase 1, 2 and 3 enzymes
- TopoGEN is a global leader, having discovered cell context screening.
Key Immuno-reagent Resource for your Topoisomerase R&D
- We are a comprehensive source for all eukaryotic topo antibodies
- Fully validated for in vitro and in situ (cell context use)
Cell Context Screens for DNA Repair (NEW!)
- Screens that identify novel homology repair or non-homology repair druggable targets
- Modular screens can be placed inside your cell of choice
- Identify new drugs or endogenous protein factors that regulate/target DNA repair
- Relies on I-Sce1 specific DS Breaks to initiate a specific repair pathway
In vitro Screening for Topo targeting drugs
- We can tractably identify novel Topo Poisons and Catalytic Inhibitors
- Got a grant proposal due? We offer rapid turn-around services!
- All data controlled, documented and certified as publication quality
- Your lab may lack expertise and experience…. Let us help
- Stretch your grant dollars…. We can report back in 2-4 business days, a full report.
- We offer services with Top1, Top2a, DNA Gyrase and TopIV (E.coli, S. Aureus)
What We Do
Providing Products & Services for Cancer Research
TopoGEN is a research diagnostics company that provides innovative products and services for researchers working with topoisomerases and engaged in mechanism based drug discovery and development. Drug Screening Kits are available to identify topoisomerase active drugs for use in cancer chemotherapy and antibacterial applications. The company also provides assay kits for assaying both prokaryotic and eukaryotic topoisomerases (type I, II, IV, gyrase), both in vitro and in vivo. We offer Turn-Key contract service to screen for new Topo Drugs. As an Experienced Contract Research Organization, the advantages are numerous!
Additionally, we produce quality topoisomerases & related assay and drug screening kits as technology transfer platforms from our lab to yours. When you become our customer, we become your partner in research. We review your data and offer valuable input.
accelerate your research productivity with our
Custom Screening Services
HUMAN TOPO SCREENING IN VITRO
Do have a drug that might target human topoisomerases?
We can help! Let us design a tractable screen to validate your novel small molecule or natural product. We do this routinely for researchers who want high quality, unambiguous results in a short time frame. Go HERE to fill out a screening request and we can generate a quote.
Do have a drug that might target bacterial DNA Gyrase or Topo IV? Also, you may need to test whether your new antibiotic drug crosses over and alters the human enzyme, Top2. Let us design a tractable screen to validate and test for antibiotic activity. Go HERE to fill out a screening request and we can generate a quote.
A key piece in drug discovery is actually showing that a new drug works in live cells. We can do this for you (in a cell line of your choosing) or you can purchase our ICE Assay Kit (Cat #TG1020) for your own lab. We have a number of different cell lines (please enquire) or you can send us your cells; either way we’re here to help.
TopoGEN can quantify topoisomerase I, IIa, IIb and III levels in your extracts using Western Blotting and utilize our immune-reagents for cell distribution or localization experiments. We can also provide precise directions on making nuclear extracts and we will quantify topo levels by high resolution Western Blotting. The data will be publication quality with markers and precise quantitation.
QUANTIFY TOPOISOMERASE ACTIVITY LEVELS IN CRUDE EXTRACTS
We can quantify total topoisomerase I, II activity levels in your specific model cell line or help you prepare nuclear extracts. We will quantify topo levels using biochemical assays (relaxation, decatenation or even Westerns for total topo protein levels). We carry out titrations, quantify band intensities and analyze the data.
TOPOISOMERASE GENOMIC DNA COMPLEXES
Interested in a bioinformatic analysis of covalent Top2 or Top1/genomic DNA complexes isolated from chromatin in any given cell line? We can help. We use validated “Topo-CHIP” technologies that rely on anti-topoisomerase antibodies to immunoprecipitated the attached DNA.